As mentioned in late March, our partners EMS Redline will be holding its Connect Expo is Schaumburg, IL, just outside Chicago, IL, June 11-13th. This 3 day event will bring together educators and industry thought leaders to share their knowledge in 3 distinct learning tracks as well as over 50 vendors.
- Risk Control
- EMS Technology
- EMS Business Development
- Full Agenda
We're just 7 days from this amazing event and want to share some new insights and updates that will help you follow along, whether you're attending or not.
A Session with Traumasoft
We are proud to announce that Traumasoft will be holding a session, about the benefits of GPS and Fleet Maintenance, as part of the technology track. Tracking vehicle usage, repair & maintenance, and travel data can help managers and owners identify trends to make better operational decisions that lead to reduced fuel waste, improved response times, increase resource utilization.
The official session description:
"Fleet Software and GPS Integration-Fully realize the capabilities of GPS and vehicle data monitoring with help from integrated solutions as well as hear important new updates from Traumasoft."
Be sure to join us Wednesday 8:30a - 10:00a!
Live Blogging & Staying Connected
Traumasoft will be sharing updates from Catalyst Redline Connect all 3 days via twitter. Please follow @Traumasoft to receive updates, photos and video links of everything that's happening at Catalyst Redline Connect.
To make it even easier to follow our updates we will be using the hashtag, #TSConnect. Just add #TSConnect to any Twitter update and we will be sure to connect with you about the conference.
At the end of each day we'll post & share a transcript of each day's happennings on the blog.
(We'll be sharing the Connected Ambulance unveiling via Twitter as well, so don't miss out on your opportunity to see this advanced rig!)
Registering for the Connect Conference
For more information on the Expo please visit the EMS Redline Expo information page.
To register, follow the instructions below.
- Click HERE to navigate to the registration page.
- Click on the “Check for Workshops” link.
- When the registration page appears, click on the “new registration” link at top left on the page and complete the registration form with your information.
- Select the “Agenda” tab to review the workshop Agenda. (The Agenda is also included here for your information)
- Ignore the “Sessions” tab as we are not holding any breakout sessions.
- Select the “Outings and Dinners” tab and let us know the total number attending (including yourself) the dinner outing.
- Click on the “register me” link at top left. You will receive an e-mail confirmation shortly.
We look forward to seeing you at the Catalyst Risk Control & EMS Redline Connect Expo in June.